IF you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern the site owner’s relationship with you. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use my website.
The term ‘site owner/s’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the website, Rafi Mohamed. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Information from the contact form is not stored for any purposes other than contacting the person making the enquiry. No information is stored in a database and all data received in a contact form enquiry is deleted if no project follows, or is only held for the duration of the project. The data are not held electronically and no personal information is ever passed to third parties. Please contact the site owner for more information and / or if you want any personal data sent, to be deleted.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available or sourced through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the site owner, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information or simply for your interest. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website online, up-to-date and running smoothly. However, the site owner takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
What I do with personally identifiable data I collect:
Information collected via direct email links and / or contact form is used only for responding directly to queries and will not be retained unless indicated otherwise in our response. No data is used for marketing (ie. newsletters) nor will it be passed to third parties for such purposes.
Data security and protection:
Any data that is retained will be held securely as noted in the Website Use section, in accordance with data protection legislation. Please contact me if you would like to know what data I might hold on you and if you wish that data to be removed.